Queens >City Wide Violations Removed
“Very poor service”
CityWide Violations SCAM!!! Review1.
Alright, I've had it with this so called company these people are running. These people who work at CityWide Violations are all working towards one thing, to get your money and leave you in the desert with a cup of water and re-fill that cup every time you pay them $1000 in order to cover "the next process" in your paperwork. This company is running a scam to pickup their victims when the victim is in the most of need to fix their issues with the DOB. I'm going to tell you step by step how their scam works and if you've already given CityWide Violations your money, then you know exactly what I'm talking about.
1. It all starts off with somehow you getting a hold of their so called company and in 90% of the cases, I bet you came across these scam artists because someone handed you a flyer outside DOB! This is the best spot for this crooks to rob you of your money when you're at most of need to fix your DOB issue.
2. You give Ron a call because you're desperate to fix your issue with the DOB. I bet when you called you got the voicemail and left a polite message for him to give you a call back. So why was it that Ron didn't pick up your call the first or second time you called? Busy? I think not. The reason why he didn't pick up is because he screens his calls to make sure it isn't any of his current victims that are trying to find out what the F**K is up with their permits and/or DOB issue!?!?
3. You get a call back from Ron after he screens the call and knows for sure it isn't any of his current victims. Ron tells you that he'll come by and talk to you about your problem and how he can help to resolve whatever issue you have with the DOB. Notice I use the word "whatever issue"? What this means to Ron is basically that he will take your money and tell you all sorts of stories about how he helped so many others with issues like yours and go as far as telling you how he can get you permits to build just about anything you have in mind! He will come to you for the initial payment he wants of $1,500. The fact that he comes to you makes you feel like as if he really cares about his customers. He may also bring along a "Rent a Mexican" a.k.a "The Engineer" to help steal the deal (yes, STEAL the deal). He may also bring along his father who helps convince the Indian population to hand over the money. Ron will tell you that he'll have your work done and completed within four to six weeks and even say that he'll have it done before then.
CityWide Violations SCAM!!! Review2.
4. So two weeks pass and he gives you a call and tells you he has the paperwork ready to submit to DOB. He tells you he requires the second payment as you both agreed and he requires this payment ASAP so he can keep the paperwork going. The second payment can range from $1000 to $3000 depending on how much he wants to rip you off of! One thing to note here is that this is your second payment and will be the largest of the three payments you agreed to pay him. While you are there, you may ask him how long it will take for him to complete your work and he will tell you that it'll just be a week. Ron will leave the smallest payment you will make to him for last which I explain a bit later down the road.
5. The week that Ron promised he'll have everything ready comes and goes and you don't hear anything from Ron. You'll wait a couple of days and finally give Ron a call on his cell and as usual you'll get the voicemail , so you leave a polite message asking Ron to give you a call so you can get the status on your work. The day comes and goes and you don't hear anything from Ron. You start to think that maybe he was just busy and couldn't get back to you, so you call and leave another message for Ron. You tell him that you're just calling to find out the status on your work and would appreciate it if he just calls back.
6. After you get no response from Ron on his cell, you call his "Office" where he does his "Business". You don't get Ron on the phone, but you do get his "Secretary" which is also his wife (see the family scam business here? You'll pick it up eventually). They say a family business is the best business to run a scam and Ron probably believes in that deeply. How else can you explain all of his so called employees being related to him? His "Secretary" will tell you Ron is out when indeed he may even be right next to the phone listening in. His "Secretary" will ask you three simple questions; what is your name, what is your property address and what is your call back number. You will eventually go through this same process at least three times before you realize that Ron or anyone else from CityWideScammers never call you back. It is during this time you will get excuses from the "Secretary" or anyone else who picks up the phone about how it is the DOB that is taking forever to approve your paperwork. You will also get a excuses about the "Expediter" not coming to work or running late. You will be told that your paperwork will be at the office at 5PM, but when you call to confirm someone else picks up the phone tells you whoever you spoke to isn't here and they don't know anything about your case status. You will eventually also get the excuse that either Ron or his wife are in the hospital due to some illness. I don't know about everyone else, but I didn't know a customer is suppose to care about these situations.
CityWide Violations SCAM!!! Review3.
7. After so many attempts to reach Ron on his cell or his "Office", you finally get a hold of him by calling in as someone else or calling from a different number. Yes they have caller ID and pickup calls only from new victims. I wouldn't doubt they also keep notes on each victim as to what they been telling them. Ron will tell you that it was all DOB's fault that they are taking forever to approve your paperwork and may even throw an excuse towards you about the DOB officer being sick and hasn't been in for a couple of days now and tell you that eventually once the DOB officer does come in, he will get your paperwork approved. He will also mention that once the first portion of your paperwork is complete, he will require the last and final payment from you as agreed before he'll complete the last portion of your paperwork. The last payment you make to Ron will be the smallest amount of the other two payments you've already made because this is the payment Ron is not sure that he will be able to scam it out of you. It takes a real scam artists like Ron to steal the last payment from your pocket considering your already fed up with the bull3hit Ron has been making you go through. Ron will show you some paperwork that is supposedly whatever he has done for you. I urge you to look beyond those papers and do the research and verify yourself on the DOB website that you actually see what he has done for you. I for one called the actual engineer that Ron supposedly went to get the permits from and that engineer said he knew nothing about the papers Ron showed me. The engineer also mentioned that he's tired of Ron putting his name on papers when he didn't even approve of it!
8. At this point of your ordeal with Ron's so called "CityWide Violations" company, you've probably lost time and money trying to catch up with the fast money making Ron. It has also probably now been at least a year since you hired Ron to fix your issue and/or get your permits. You've probably already also been subjected to pay DOB fines because Ron didn't get the issue resolved and/or permits for you. It is now you realize that this SOB scammed you. You go to google and type in "Citywide Violations" and what you know? This scam artists is so famous online that the number of complaints reported is actually before anything else! No joke, try it yourself.
So what happens now? You've been scammed out of your hard earned money and feel so much anger against Ron. You take a day off from work and walk into his office and notice you're not the only one who is fed up with Ron. You show Ron everything you've found online about his so called "company" and I bet he will tell you some wording like "all those people are a bunch of little girls going online to write a review". You tell him that you want your money back because your fed up with the excuses and lies he's been telling you. You threaten Ron to take him to court, but he just laughs and tells you that the case would be in his favor because of the "Contract" you signed. Really? Does that contract also state that Ron will take your money and create fraudulent papers and claim he did the work? I think not!
I for one want my money back including interest and penalties I paid to DOB because of Ron wasting valuable time and spending my money to pay his life style. Are we really going to sit back and let this crook get away with taking our money? Let's do something about this scammer and take his @ss to court and put him in jail where he belongs! If you've had it with the lies, then why keep calling Ron only to hear more excuses? Email me at computertech01@gmail. com and we'll build a case against him.
Good Company. I must say that I have received the help I needed, I read the other reviews, and must say that I disagree with most of them. I am a homeowner that owns 2 houses and a Condo. After my neighbor called up the city on me, I went seeking for advise, I went to lawyers, Plumbers, and Architect, Someone I ran into advised me that all I needed was an expediter. So then I was put on to City Wide. I visited their office explained my problems and they were able to get me the help I needed. People have mixed opionions, But mines was good. It took a little while to get resolved but sure enough, it was doen within the money asked for and professionally. Well this is just a review, Good Day, Anthony D.
citywide violation removed in jamaica is the worst keep away. i was so close to doing business with ron and maria from citywide violation removal and thank god i followed my gut feeling and decided not to deal with them. everyone who goes into their jamaica office is angry and unhappy with ron and maria because they do absoultely nothing to help you, all they know how to do is ask you for money and them leave you high and dry. when i asked them what the problem was all of them told me that ron and his wife maria which is also his secretary do not do anything to help you once they have received your money. ron and maria always give you the runaround if they ever answer the phone. plus ron and maria love to blame everything on the department of buildings. ron and maria are very unprofessional and i urge everyone to stay away from them. save your money and avoid all the headaches ron and maria would give you if you do business with them. i guarantee you that you would regret doing business with ron and maria from citywide violation removal in jamaica. i guarantee you. out of all the unhappy clients that i spoken to while my trip to their office to get a feeling of what they are about i never came across a happy client. never. and i spoke to about 15 of their clients. stay away if not you will remember me and the things i said when they are not doing anything for you. stay away ron and maria are kids with no experience whatsoever. again thank god i followed my gut and did not do business with them, they are the worst.
The worest company to do business with.. 2 years now and still got nothing from this company. Stay away from these jerks and save your money!!
I need help. I need help from you guys. I am having problems with Ron - he took my money a year ago and never returns my calls. No matter how many times I call or write - ne never responds. How did you guys handle it? Any help would be appreciated.
RIP OFF ARTISTS!!!. I agree with the previous reviewer. I had the exact same experience with Ron and his wife/secretary. They were both very rude and scammed me and my family out of nearly $3000 without doing a lick of work. They blamed everything on the DOB when Ron used engineers and plumbers with expired licenses. He only delayed my process interminably. I must have made hundreds of calls to him and his business over the course of 2 years and either he or his wife/secretary would give me the runaround each time. When I finally would get in touch with him (after making the trek to his office in Jamaica), he kept asking for more and more money and in the end, when I asked for my money back as he hadn't done any work, he refused and said the 'contract' was in his favor and therefore, I had no recourse. Please DO NOT do any business with this scam artist. I am following up by reporting him. This man should not be doing business and taking advantage of honest, hardworking homeowners who are trying to be responsible and take care of their homes. I would have preferred to give this person a negative rating, if it was possible!
Very poor service. PLease do yourself a favor and stay away from these people. I paid the $6000.00 they asked for and have got nothing but the runaround. The owner Ron and his wife/ secretary give you every excuse in the book. The keep blaming the DOB and never even make one phone call to me to follow up. All these accusations are true and i can show you proof.
cheap price, best service, quick and efficient service!! i have been a target of 3 other companies and city wide violations assisted me.. great company. lic. and certified. a green light for people in need of violations removal or in need to legalize your basement. affordable and sincere. thank you city wide , job well done.. you will get hundreds of refferals from me forever!! chow
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!