“The service was excellent and I would highly advise everyone to use their services to get wine out of your carpets!”
“The job was quick and noiseless, the workers were extremely nice and friendly, and the carpet came out better than before.”
“As the price was reasonable I got him to do all the other mattresses.”
“great service quick and efficiant”
I had my bathroom grout cleaned by this company. They delivered as promised. My bathroom looks very clean not a sign of mold. Customer service was good.
The organic cleaning I they use for my carpets has really made a difference for my allergies. I can breathe so much easier now that I have them clean with their non toxic method.
My couch just got cleaned for the first time. It is a pretty old couch and I wanted to freshen it up. Now that it has been professionally cleaned it smells so clean and fresh.
I must echo a previous poster who was
likewise amazed at all the positive comments. It just didn't match our experience.
The work they did was... fine.
* told is would take 3-5 days, but really took 10 (and no apologies or explanation)
* told us over the phone to expect about $250 price, but really cost almost $500
* the "consultant" tried to dodge applying one of the coupons they have plastered all over their website (and note how many similar websites have identical coupons, I think they may have lots of web properties under different names that all drive to the same business)
* when they did apply the coupon, they applied if after tax, which means we paid more in taxes than we should have, which I'm sure they'll just pocket
* the guy who spoke English left after he took our order, and sent the guy who didn't speak English to um... answer our questions about our incomplete transaction
* told us on the phone there was no deposit, but then asked us for one when they took the rug
* left pieces of the metal tie or something sticking out of our rug (!!!) which was discovered by our toddler. awesome.
* waaaaaaay over-promised how our rugs would look and feel after cleaning
As I said, in the end the work was... fine. Our rugs look and feel marginally better.
But the customer service was surprisingly lacking. When we need our rugs cleaned again (which the "consultant" recommended we do every 6 months -- hahahaha!), we'll certainly look around for other options.
If you DO use them, make sure you pay attention to everything they say and do...
I shopped around and I found Flat Rate to offer the best prices for a wide variety of cleaning services. I used their carpet cleaning service and they did excellent work.
I like to do most jobs around the house, but I hate cleaning bathroom tiles. So recently I hired flat rate to do this job for me. The results were GREAT. They got my tile and grout to look so bright!
They have a huge selection of carpets.. I just got my new carpet and I had it installed by flat rate. I can tell you that they have a huge selection of carpets to choose from. They have good consultants that help you narrow down the choices. I was able to find my beautiful carpet to fit into the colors of my home. Plus the installation was done perfectly.
Found my perfect carpet..
I have been using flat rate for years for their carpet cleaning service and I just found out that they also sell and install carpet too.
Hey helped me find the right carpet for my needs. They showed me lots of samples to choose from and I'm really happy with the one I got.
The installation was perfect.
My valuable rugs are treated as such. I love that they know all the details of all the various rugs. So there is a slightly different kind of repair that needs to be done for the different rugs. I feel a sense of insurance with the people at Flat rate. They make me feel comfortable leaving my rugs with them.
They had a big selection of carpet samples for me to see... They had a big selection of carpet samples for me to see and they helped me choose the best carpet for us. They handled the installation also. Perfect installation and great customer service. I will recommend them to friends.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Flat Rate Carpet & Upholstery on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.