“spoke to Christian several times, and I always hung up the phone feeling comfortable and confident.”
“Good people to know.”
“was also very clueless about moving all together but their sales person couldn't be more helpful and also their price was very helpful as well.”
“The movers were diligent and always made sure I was happy with whatever last minute decisions they had to make for my move from Manhattan to Brooklyn.”
Flat-pricing is based on the exact household inventory that you are moving and guarantees you an all-inclusive move that will satisfy all of your moving needs, big or small and give you the most expedient service at the most competitive price. As a full service moving company we provide you with a one-stop-shop experience and a peace of mind every time you move with us. Each vehicle in our fleet is equipped with a Real-Time Vehicle Tracking System, Real-time vehicle tracking uses a web interface so dispatchers can see where every truck is at any given moment. Our crews utilize state-of-the-art equipment to safely transport and deliver most fragile furniture, machinery, fine arts and pianos. …
Really impressive work. The estimate that I received from them was accurate and they showed right on time, I was completely surprised by the professional service, positive attitudes, and total accommodation made to me during my move.
We moved to Manhattan about a year ago
with bad moving experiences already under our belt. Add to that the horror stories we had heard about moving companies in general in the city and you can imagine the effort we put into finding a company before we moved from Downtown to NJ.
We did our due diligence, got various quotes both flat rate and by the hour, looked at BBB, read reviews and finally rolled the dice and went with Movage. And that turned out to be a good choice.
We had not packed and I was unsure of the total number of boxes so Luca came out and estimated the boxes and luggage and gave us a flat rate. We exceeded the number of estimated boxes and he said not to worry. Well, I'm risk
averse so, yeah, I worried. I also spoke to the general manager, Christian, and the driver, Felix, and everyone said the same thing - not a problem.
Aside from a $65 parking ticket, for which I blame the high-rise that does not have a loading dock and the city for not issuing permits, the final bill was exactly the price quoted.
I also want to add a personal comment about the everyone I dealt with, they were professional and nice. Couple that with them sticking to their estimate and really, we hit the trifecta.
The crew was very professional and efficient - definitely made our moving experience as simple as possible. Thank you
They were polite, caring, punctual and couldn't be nicer or more understanding.
We were all impressed with this company and would happily use them again. They will not disappoint you.
Great customer service over the phone and on the day of the move, did everything they said they would, 100% transparent. The move went as great as I could expect.
We moved within Brooklyn in early
October 2012. We hired Movage Movers on the recommendation of extremely positive reviews. Here are both the positive and negative comments related to our move:
- Christian was our initial contact person - he came to our house and gave us a quote (free of course), and we instantly liked him. He was friendly, professional and experienced and we felt assured we were in good hands.
- We spoke with a few customers of Movage-Movers - all had very positive things to say
- The quote was fair for a full packing service and moving - we checked it against a couple of other reputable movers, and Christian knocked $50 off when we found one quote that was a bit cheaper
- The movers came on time, and worked solidly for the full day - not even taking a lunch break. They were very quick and professional, and pleasant to have in our house. We tipped them 25%.
- The foreman told us Christian underestimated the amount of stuff in our household, and probably should have charged $300-$400 more. While this didn't affect our price, I felt it was an unprofessional comment. It also meant we were under time pressure, as we had a 4pm cut off at the other apartment
- As the deadline got closer, I needed to pitch in and help - I ended up having to pack the fridge and take a car service with a number of boxes. However, I should add that the team offered to finish the fridge the next day, on their own time if necessary, so this was my choice to do it myself
- a number of items were broken - two vases (not worth much), one bowl (a wedding gift worth $300) and an antique chair. This may have been the result of careless packing due to the time pressure
I would recommend these guys - they did a good job. And Christian had the attitude that if we were not completely happy, he would do his best to make sure we were. When I described the bowl damage, he offered to refund $100 to my total (which I declined, though perhaps I should have taken it, as I found out about the chair damage later...). He wasn't in any way required to refund me, as that is what insurance is for, so it was a nice gesture.
Good luck with your move.
I was very happy with the way they managed the entire move. It was good to see our stuffs in great condition after the move.
neat, clean on time and worked extremely hard to load our possessions. They explained the process & made us comfortable with their knowledge & great attitudes.
there was great communication,
I am pleased with my experience
I will be using them the next time we move.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!