Bronx >Ojer Key Service
“Ojer Key Service has fantastic technicians and very knowledgeable and friendly staff.”
“Ojer Key Service of New York had very good prices, that would keep us as returning customers.”
“would recommend Ojar Key Service of New York to anyone who needed a reliable, quick, reasonably priced locksmith.”
Another satisfied customer!. I called Ojer Key Service because I was locked out and they came over immediately to open my apartment door. The charges were very affordable and they locksmith was very professional. I highly recommend this locksmith because they really provide great service all around. Great job!
Very Affordable Locksmiths!. Ojer Key Service is a great locksmith service! They provide great customer service along with the best products and locks. I had them install some new locks in my apartment when I moved in and everything works great. Ojer Key Service is very affordable and they are also available 24 hours a day. Recommended!
Service with a smile!. Excellent service from Ojer Key Service! These locksmiths are cool people and at the same time very professional. They dont charge a bunch to change some locks which I had them do for my front door and one of my bedrooms. Very cool and I highly recommend calling them for all you locksmith needs.
A happy customer. I needed my backdoor lock changed last week, so I called the nearest locksmith and I'm glad these guys are here. The tech came on time and charged a reasonable price. Consider me a happy customer :)
Wonderful service. I had wonderful service from beginning to end with this Locksmith Company. They took time to help me with my needs and provided excellent customer service. The techs went out of their way to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Also fair with their pricing and go out of their way to service your needs. I would highly recommend them and will use them again if need be.
1. Locks Rekeyed: Disassembling a lock to replace the pins or tumblers inside. Once completed, the lock requires a different key to operate than before.
2. Deadbolts Installed: A locking device that once fully extended, cannot be retracted except by operating the locking device. It cannot be “jimmied”, “shimmed” or pushed back.
3. Door Viewers Installed: A viewer drilled into the door that allows one to see outside without needing to open the door. Also known as a “peephole”.
4. Intercoms: An intercom is an internal communication system with loud speakers. An intercom let’s you talk to people in other rooms of your house or business.
5. Renters Security Package:
6. Window Locks: Having heavy duty window locks can make your home less attractive to burglars.
7. Window Screws: There is a wide variety of high quality window screws ideal for reinforcing hardware.
8. Patio Door Locks and Security: Patio doors are a nice addition to your house, they can be a gateway for intruders. There are a variety of locks, latches, and other security devices that can keep your patio door secure.
9. Home Safes: There is almost an unlimited amount of choices when it comes to home safes. You can choose from gun, document, fire proof, vault doors …check our safe section to find your perfect home safe.
10. Home Alarms: A Baldino’s, GE alarm system user will be able to do the following:
o Know that children have arrived home from school and be notified it they do not arrive when expected.
o Turn lights on and off anytime via the Internet.
o Arm or disarm the security system to allow deliveries, guests or repair personnel to enter the property.
o Receive immediate notification of any event monitored by the GE alarm system the subscriber can choose to be notified by e-mail, text message or phone.
o Be immediately notified of power outages, water problems or HVAC system problems.
o Small business owners can monitor opening and closing times.
11. Medical Alerts:
12. Driveway Sensors and Gate Openers: Feel more secure with access control to your home. A driveway sensor lets you know when an object passes over a certain point. A gate opener might also be a smart choice so a car can only gain access to your house through you.
13. Door Replacement:
14. High Security Locks: Mul-T-Lock, Medeco, and ASSA. Protect your locks from key bumping by installing high security locks.
Great service. Technician came quickly as possible and got my locks changed as soon as possible. Thanks for the service.
1. Panic Exit Devices -Rim Mount and Vertical Rod: An exit device which may legally be installed on a fire door. It is distinguished because it is labeled for fire and panic and has no means of locking the latch in a retracted position.
o Rim mount is when a device is mounted on the surface of the door rather than installed within the door itself.
o A vertical rod is a device that has rods that lock both the top and bottom of the door, as opposed to the side.
2. Full Surface and Concealed Continuous Hinges: A heavy-duty hinge that runs the entire length of the door, rather than at 2,3, or 4 individual points. When it is full surface mounted it is installed on the surface, or outside of the door.
3. Grade 1 and 2 Door Locksets and Trim: Sets of hardware used to lock or shut a door.Specific security features and the durability of the product determine its grade and are issued by ANSI. Grade 1 locks are “industrial strength”, grade 2 locks are “commercial strength”, and grade 3 locks are suitable only for residential applications because they will only last in low traffic areas.
4. Mortise Locksets and Trim: A locking device, complete with trip, mounting hardware and strike. Mortise pertains to a method of installation in which only the face plate and trip is exposed. The lock case is installed in a pocket in the door or drawer.
5. Door Closers -Surface Mount and Concealed: A device which automatically controls the closing or position of a door, usually via a hydraulic mechanism. It can be mounted on the outside or concealed on the inside of a door.
6. ADA Compliant Levers and Barrier Free Door Closers: Americans with Disabilities Act is a U.S federal law dealing with minimum standards of building accessibility, as well as other issues concerning individuals with disabilities. Barrier free door closers are absent of restrictions in access to the handicapped.
7. Flush Bolts and Hinges: a bolt or hinge that is mortised into the edge of a door that will lock either or both the top and bottom of the door. Usually used on a pair of doors so that one door will remain closed or inactive, allowing the other door to lock into it.
8. Door Coordinators: In conjunction with a pair of door, a device designed to cause the inactive leaf to close first.
9. Electrified Locksets -Exit Devices and Mortise Locks: Electronic locksets, exit devices, and mortise locks.
10. Door Stops and Wall Bumpers: A device that will shut a door automatically when fire is detected to prevent the spread of fire.
11. Interchangeable Cores, Locks, and Cylinders: Locks that are designed to facilitate frequent rekeying without disassembling the lock. A special key called a control key is used to remove and replace the cylinder or core.
12. Mechanical Push-button Cypher Locksets and Deadbolts: A lock where you push in a number or letter code combination to lock the door.
13. Astrigal, Door Sweeps, and Weather Guards: A molding attached to the face of the active leaf of a pair of doors and overlapping the inactive leaf.
14. Latch Protectors and Door Sleeves: A metal sleeve that is put around the lock and strike that reinforces the door and hides cosmetic damage.
15. 16. Mul-T-Lock, Medeco, and ASSA High Security Cylinders: High security locks use patented or unconventional design features to thwart the most common types of attacks on locks (picking, drilling, key duplication, and force). Most High-security locks are especially resistant to vandalism and conventional means of fitting a key. Some, but not all high-security locks also come with restricted keys.
16. Desk and Filing Cabinet Locks and Security Bars: A device typically fastened to the outside of a desk or filing cabinet that provides higher protection and is locked with a padlock.
17. Master Key Systems: An organized set of locks typically where each lock opens with its own different key, yet one key will also open all the locks, allowing selective entry to doors to certain users.
Telephone Entry System.
The all new AAS Phone Link telephone entry system is a "No Phone Line" residential. Telephone entry system, allowing you to use your existing telephone line without creating an addition to the phone bill. This unit is constructed with a heavy gauge powder coated enclosure and stainless steel faceplate and is designed to be post or surface mounted. The Phone Link system allows the user to conveniently screen entrants from the security of the house. When a guest presses the call button, a double ring alerts the user inside the home that someone is at the gate. Access is allowed by simply pressing * * on the telephone for a momentary relay operation, or * # to latch the gate open. The gate can be called and latched open without a guest being present at the gate. This system also features a "one-shot" code, which enables the user to safely give out a code for one time use only.
• Available in 500 code capacity
• Programmable Master Code, Latch Code, Sleep Code and "One-Shot" Code
• 2 relays
• SOLAR COMPATIBLE (12VAC or VDC input only)
• Adjustable volume for microphone, speaker and phone tone
• Optional camera available (color or monochrome)
• Signature AAS Blue Nightlights
Biometrics & Fingerprint Readers.
For convenient, secure access to indoor or outdoor office or residential doors. Now stand–alone capable, the next–generation radio–frequency scanning technology means that you never need to manage keys or cards again. We do carry a wide range of biometrics and finger print readers.
• Can operate stand–alone, with all functions controlled from the unit.
• Can operate networked for multiple doors managed by a PC for instantly available network-wide fingerprint enrollment, audit logs, and greater customization.
• Can be integrated with an exit button, any alarm or door–controller, and can connect to card–readers where casual users are not required to enroll their fingerprints.
• Does not require battery replacement or expensive and complicated door modification and wiring.
• Backup UPS power
• Helix 100 Windows™ software for time-zone control, data export
• Helix 100 Windows™ software for full Helix 100 functionality plus time and attendance and Crystal
• Bio-Axxis L113
• The L113 Biometric
• The ACTAtek Access Control System
• The DL210 Fingerprint
• The 1TouchXLS Fingerprint Lock
• The 1Touch IQ2 Fingerprint
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!