Pizza >Mark's Pizza & Restaurant
306 Main St, Hackensack, NJ | Directions 0760140.887960 -74.040730
BEST PIZZA – Friendly staff and great service, a great place definetly worth the money!
I WOULD RATHER EAT OUT OF A DUMPSTER! – 1. When you call up for delivery and try to give them your order and your address they constantly interrupt you and try to hurry you along and give you a really nasty attitude if you try to correct them about the details of ?YOUR ORDER?.
2. They take forever to find your address.
3. When they finally do show up and God forbid you take more than 30 seconds to get to the door the delivery person gives you even more of an attitude than the people who took your order.
4. You wind up with cold soggy food and no apology or even an attempt at compensation when you call to complain.
5. If you ever do decide to dine in beware that they can?t tell the difference between a check card and a credit card. They blindly swipe the card and yell at you if you tell them that they made a mistake.
6. If you decide to have them cancel your order never take there word that they did so. Always call your bank to verify it. They will try to screw you out of your hard-earned money.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Mark's Pizza & Restaurant on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.