Roach in my Salad.
Unfortunately, I was taken on a dinner date to The Willet House. It seemed like a well run and upscale restaurant. The wait staff was attentive and pleasant. The night was going smoothly, until I ordered the Caesar salad. Behold, under a lettuce leaf there was a dead roach. It was the most DISGUSTING thing that could ever happen to anyone! My husband and I were in complete shock! We had heard good things about this restaurant and for this to happen was a complete DISGRACE. After taking a picture of the plate we called our waiter over. He apologized, took the plate away and told us he would let the manager know. Emily, the manager came over and apologized. She said that this had never happened at their restaurant and did not know how this could have possibly happened. She offered us a free meal at our next visit, but who in their right mind would go back to a place that served a cockroach. I will never step foot in that restaurant again. Who knows how many critters are lurking in their kitchen?