Worst food, highly priced.
This is worst restaurant of my whole life. The food was a piece of junk. I ordered dosa and poori which was $20, they gave just the poori and nothing else how will anyone eat ?.
For dosa they gave sambar which was like a urine and made like month ago and chutney was so horrible cant even take it inside. I thew up like 4 times and having food poison, my throat & stomach is so much hurting i cant take any food right now.After paying $20 dollars for 1 dosa and 1 poori i paid hospital bills and health got spoiled too. I beg everyone please eat healthy some were else.
Great food and service.
This decor is quite nice, the staff is friendly, and the food is the best around. It rivals any New York City Indian restaurant, and you don't have to deal with the traffic or hassle of finding parking!