Queens >Beauty > Christie & Co Salon Spa
2364 Bell Blvd, Bayside, NY | Directions 1136040.780814 -73.775397
Sun 9am - 6pm
Mon 10am - 7pm
Tue 10am - 7pm
Wed 10am - 9pm
Thur 9am - 9pm
Fri 8:30am - 9pm
Sat 8:30am - 9pm
10 STARS!!!! Christie's is amazing. The servive and staff are extreamly friendly and professional. Maria is the sweetest person there. If your getting your hair colored ask for her. She is AMAZING! She gets my hair color perfect everytime. Whoever wants their hair colored, ask For Maria. You totally wont be disappointed.
I love this place! The staff is extremely friendly. They do a great job with hair and nails!
Best Manicurists! – I went in last weekend for a gel manicure with a woman named Kim. She said she was brand new to CHristie and boy was she fantastic. My nails are unchipped and perfect and that was a week ago. Kim, YOU'RE A JEM! I'll defintely be back to Christie's!
superb!! – I came into the salon for a wedding party to get my hair and makeup done. I wanted a certain look and they gave me exactly what I wanted. I got an updo done with Enza and it was perfect, all I had to do was show her a picture and she did a great job. I got my makeup done with Lisa and it was a great experience. I first I was scared because I never had my makeup before she did exactly what I asked for. Overall I had a great experience and was very happy with my services.
great service!!! – I came in last friday, the friday before the 4th of july, without and appointment. They were slammed and super busy and still made a space for me to get my hair done and a mani and pedi. The only downside to Christie & Co is they only have one location!!! Come to Manhattan Christies!!!
Best salon ever!!! LOVE enza! – I went in for the first time to have a haircut with Enza. she was recommended to me by my cousin. she was excellent. she did exactly what i asked for and my hair looks better then it ever did, i also got a single process color while i was there. I recieved 20% off for being referred. i was very happy with the visit. i will def. be returning back
A LITTLE RUDE BUT GREAT HAIRCUT – GOOD SERVICED BUT WAYYY OVERPRICED. PLUS THE STAFF WAS RUDE WHEN I WALKED IN TO GET A CUT. THEY ACCEPT WALK INS BUT DIDNT ACT LIKE THEY WANTED TO SEE ME CUZ THEY WERE CLOSING IN A HALF HOUR. OTHER THAN THAT THEY DID A GREAT JOB.
Best hair cut by Kathie – If you want a great haircut just ask for Kathy...wonderful young lady with a great smile.
Best Place – Ive been coming to Christie's for years- they offer everything in one. I can go in on a saturday and leave after a facial, cut and blow, and mani and pedi- feeling like a new person without driving all over and back.
Marisa cuts my hair- i swear theres no one greater. Her attention to detail is just superb.
On top of it all they offer free coffee and cookies! You cant beat that!
Fabulous Darling! – I had a wonderful experience at Christie's. I spent a day of beauty there:
- had a 4 layer facial that was AMAZING. It was done by Lydia. I have had many facials before and this was the best one I ever had. My skin was glowing afterwards and no red marks or rashes, just healthy, beautiful skin. I highly recommend getting this facial.
- had my eyebrows waxed and they look great. 2 seconds and they were cleaned up perfectly. (also done by Lydia)
- had hair colored and highlighted by the owner, Lois Christie. She choose the color and it looks amazing. It's warm and beautiful and matches my skin tone perfectly. I love it!
- Haircut by Marisa - also amazing. She gave me the perfect hair style for me. I am a mom of 4 and don't have a lot of time to get myself ready. My hair now looks good when I roll out of bed in the morning! AND, she was able to do this without cutting it super short (which is what most hairstylist want to do). She was able to keep the length and still give me an easy, fantastic style. And it's a sexy look too so I don't feel like an old fart!
- My makeup was done by Lisa and it looks fantastic. And it's easy. She gave me several time saving tips so my makeup doesn't take more than 5 minutes.
- Nails were done by Nikki and they look fantastic. Best part - they still look nice! My nail polish usually chips within a day - sometimes that same day! But this manicure still looks good.
The best part - I can do it all myself - the hair & makeup. So often I go to a salon, my hair looks good when I leave, but then I can never get it to look good by myself. Well, I've done my own hair and makeup and it looks great. As a mom of 4, I don't have a lot of time to myself so having the ability to make myself look good and feel good in a matter of minutes is priceless.
I can't thank the staff at Christie's enough for helping me. I looked terrible when I walked in and left a whole different person, happy, confident and feeling beautiful. Nobody was rude, everyone was so sweet and kind.
I will definitely be back there soon!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Christie & Co Salon Spa on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.