Queens >Food & Dining > Jackson Hole
6935 Astoria Blvd, East Elmhurst, NY | Directions 1137040.767525 -73.899224
Monday 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Tuesday 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Wednesday 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Thursday 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Friday 7:00 AM - 2:30 AM
Saturday 7:00 AM - 2:30 AM
Sunday 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Neighborhoods: Ditmars Steinway
Be aware of the following: – Okay, the burgers are good (what I think is a dubious distinction, at best), but anyone not from the area eating here (by the way, I live about five blocks away, and not many locals eat there) should be aware of the following:
1. The clientele: Lots of SUVs and new gas guzzlers in the parking lot should give you some idea. Lots of too loud, cell phone talking (really yelling) mooks. The fact that they can afford (see my next comment) to eat here says something bad about our economy. It's funny, but the JH in the city attracts a pretty yuppie-ish crowd, who apparently don't need to make the trip out here.
2. Price: If you want to pay $25 for a burger, etc. for dinner, or $20 for a nice breakfast, this is your place! The prices are way out of line with the other local places, and definitely too high.
3. Service: It's good, but any 21st century woman will notice that the wait staff (exclusively female) are clearly chosen for their physical attributes, rather than their abilities (perhaps explaining the SUVs and the mook factor). Of course, everyone behind the counter are hispanic.
4. Food: It is really good, for what it is. Specialities incluse anything feed-fried and/or covered with cheese. Again, if that's your thing, come right in. Salads? Not exactly done right. I recall ordering a Greek salad, that came without any peppers or anchovy, but did have big chunks of carrot, it really should be on the menu as a "greek" salad.
5. By no means every get a delivery or pick up without checking the food!! I can't emphasize this enough. They will screw up any non-on site order because they clearly don't care about those orders. The last time I picked up an order there (a $20 breakfast), I had to remind them to make my drink, and when I got home my toast was white (I asked for wheat), and there was no jelly, even though I made a point of asking for it on the phone (and the person taking the order read it back to me). Not good.
Best Hamburger in Queens (Probably in NY) – Let me confess to the fact that I know one of the owners, but I met him years after I was hooked on this place. Anyone who has ever eaten there, will tell you the same: AMAZING burgers, at an incredible price, with a very complete menu, but if you are eating anything but burgers here, you should get yourself checked. I dont even know why they bother selling desserts, because the size of those burgers will fill up anyone to an unhealthy point. I would recommend not to try to finish the whole serving. Service is mediocre, and decor is terrible. But I would it those burgers standing in the rain with temperatures bellow 0.
This is the best place for a burger!! – This place is a classic the best place for a burger. The beef that they use is definitely top quality. Believe it will the best experience you have in eating a burger.
BEST BURGER! – I FINALLY ATE AT JACKSON HOLE, AND I HAD THE BEST CHEESEBURGER I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! THE GUACAMOLE IS GREAT TOO....GREAT APPETIZER BEFORE THE BURGER!
Burgers Galore – The burgers at Jackson Hole are to die for. You should come on an empty stomach becuase you will really fill up on one of these gigantic burgers.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Jackson Hole on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.